Windows 7 Black ?

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
That's the one.

I can't comment on what's in the cracked version since I don't have it!

the same way, I cant comment on OSX because I don't have it. THough I know that it is a UNIX based OS. It is very much less common to own a MAC here in India because this is not UK ! Assume that you want to buy a CD Game which could be played on Windows, you will be able to buy that CD in all the 10 shops across the street - however - if you want to buy a CD Game that can only be played on a Mac then lol - you have to walk 10 streets and still no guarantee that you will be getting that CD on the 11th Street !!!

MAC OSX sounds good only in USA and UK. There are more countries in the world too :-D

That may be true, but it's irrelevant! You said:

Unix which is all about security cannot become a parent for something related to IDE & Graphics !!

so I asked if you'd ever heard of OSX, not if you had it, or if it was popular worldwide! :)

Ok cool.

The topic was on the Lame Linux which is derived (in a sick way) from Unix. MAC OSX is completely a different topic and it has been evolved very lately. Also, I accept that I posted a small contradictory statement :outtahere:

Ok cool.
The topic was on the Lame Linux which is derived (in a sick way) from Unix.
"In a sick way" :eeek: :confused: :eeek:

Sir, I must most strongly protest!

There's nothing lame or sick about Linux, it is a very successful application of a different process to produce software.

No, since that would involve me breaking the law! :eeek:

Not to mention opening yourself up to an inavsion of trojans etc.

Stormseed, this is the second post I have seen you make that referred to potentially illegal, certainly dubious, software. What you choose to do is your business, but I really feel that you should refrain from discussing it and offering it on a reputable public forum.

I've had a quick play on Windows 7 and visually it didn't look too different from Vista.
It started up quickly, but there again my friend had only just installed it so there was no clutter.

Microsoft also seem to be gearing us up for the day when a mouse is just a quaint relic from the past - being able to shake folders to pull the contents out. Something much more suited to touch screen than mouse control I reckon.

Now where's my Minority Report gloves gone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathanle89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back