Which console to buy?

• Wii

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • X-Box

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
I love the Wii, make sure you get LEGO Star Wars, I'm just waiting for LEGO Indiana Jones to be released (pre-ordered a copy from GAME) decent price plus free delivery which helps.

On the which console argument, a guy at work have both the 360 and PS3 which he only bought the PS3 for Gran Turismo and now the new GTA but he also says Gears of War on the 360 is a must have as well.
He's lucky as he has the spare cash to spend on games etc.

Surprised he does not have a Wii but for me the Wii is cheap and has excellent game play.

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Dom - the endless puns really are one of the very best things about the Wii! They keep us amused for minutes!

The games you bought are the ones my husband has been playing for the last few months, so I too predict complete loss of social life. He also really enjoyed Mercury Meltdown Revolution. He's now enjoying them all over again, because my 2-year-old accidently worked out how to erase all his game saves...

Okay, after first impressions the Wii is absolutely quality :biggrin:

The graphics might not be up to the same standard as the PS3 or 360 but to be honest I couldn't give a monkeys, lets face it gameplay is far more important.

The controls are great and just so intuitive and after a couple of seconds I was dancing round the living room whacking tennis balls like there was no tomorrow.

So far I've only worked my way through a few of goes on each of the Wii Sports games but it's such a laugh I found myself grinning constantly.

Now how do I get out of the nights out I've got planned for the next few days??? :rolleyes:

cornflakegirl - Hell yeah!!! I danced like a butterfly, stung like a bee, and ached like a very achy thing when I woke up this morning.

awarner MVP - Not only does Lego Star Wars look very cool but have just been online and seen that you can get a light sabre to play it with. Why am I not twelve any more!!!!

If they could get a good starwars/Jedi Knight game out for the Wii with a light saber; Wii sales would be unbelievable. And I would play it a whole lot more. Come on Lucus Arts...

If they could get a good starwars/Jedi Knight game out for the Wii with a light saber; Wii sales would be unbelievable. And I would play it a whole lot more. Come on Lucus Arts...

And with the Wiimote you have a speaker in the controller so you could even get that cool light saber sound effect when you slash at an enemy!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed by Lucas Arts is out in the UK in September apparently!

awarner MVP - Not only does Lego Star Wars look very cool but have just been online and seen that you can get a light sabre to play it with. Why am I not twelve any more!!!!

The lightsabre atachment was sold by GAME in the UK but they had to withdraw it due to copyright issues.
Aparently it's also not worth the light sabre as it blocks access to some of the buttons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back