Whats your passion?

this has been an interesting thread. i hope more people get on board (pardon the pun). its fairly likely that our collective interests will overlap and all sorts of positive outcome may prevail.

are there any specs on your microcontroller/s available online to look over

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
I use Excel to control my passion for making Fancy Dress outfits, I tend to go a little overboard and spend FAR too much so I use Excel to keep tabs on what I spend so I don't go over budget. Not very technical, or advanced...but it's something.

I also love to draw :biggrin:

PC Gaming for me... Oh, and keeping the missus happy of course!

I'm also into Military Aircraft and attend the Fairford Airshow (Worlds largest military one) every year.

this has been an interesting thread. i hope more people get on board (pardon the pun). its fairly likely that our collective interests will overlap and all sorts of positive outcome may prevail.

are there any specs on your microcontroller/s available online to look over

The chip itself:
http://www.parallax.com/propeller/
a development board Here

I think I am leaning this way because of the multiprocessor and not needing to use interrupts... but it is probably more than I need LOL. oh well.

I love car racing though I do not have the guts to drive one but I fancy attending F1 races and all the glamour that surrounds it. I know that there are some who just like it for what it is but when you get to understand the sport and the science behind, you just see it as something that you bring you a lot closer to perfection, or at least right within those ranks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lordy888

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back