What makes you answer questions here on MrExcel? [a survey on knowledge sharing]

You sound like my old maths teacher who used to make me finish my exam papers in class time because I was so slow ;-)

I did save it. Will see if I can face going back and finishing it next week.

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.
People today just have no attention span. If something takes more than a few minutes... OOHHH LOOK AT THAT DOG!!!!

Using IE 9, got through all of it and clicking the Save button does nothing. :confused:

I finished it and clicked Save, but there was no indication that it was actually submitted successfully. (Using Chrome).

Squirrel!!
Zack, I got the reference, saw the movie with my daughter. I actually thought abut posting that in my previous post, but didn't know if everyone would pick up on it.

I don't possess a small child but forunately have no shame in watching such films :-)

Dom

Kids movies are the best. Except Barney - that big purple dude is scary. And Yo Gabba Gabba gets really, really old (amongst others). Having twins who want to watch Fresh Beat Band and Yo Gabba Gabba at the same time is not fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back