What is your Work Music?

I generally sit in an office all on my own, so can listen to what I want.

My playlist is: Darren - YouTube

Goes from Shakira to Rammstein and Chumbawumba to Ali Farka Toure and Ry Cooder. And reading through other peoples lists - think I'll be adding a few more to mine to. Can't believe I haven't got any Zep in there!

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.
I don't think I could make it through the day without several dozen albums worth of MP3s. I have a 16GB flash drive plugged into my PC which I've loaded up with my personal music.

Some of my favorite artists include All, MC Chris, Gwar, Tenacious D, Less Than Jake, Kiss, Schaeffer the Darklord, Twisted Sister, Candye Kane, Bad Religion, Type O Negative, Crass, Jim Croce, The Descendents, Nena, The Cranberries, Rancid, Cypress Hill, and Watermelon Slim and the Workers.

In case you couldn't tell, I like to keep it eclectic so that I've always got some sort of music to complement (or possibly attempt to improve) my mood while I work.

I enjoy playing musicals on netflix while i work, Repo the Genetic Opera, the Producers, little shop of horrors. When i get sick of those i switch to disturbed, korn and NIN

"Zydrate comes in a little glass vial" Repo has to be one of my all time favourite musicals! I have some songs from the soundtrack on my USB (which over christmas has been upgraded) as well as new and strange obsession I've developed with what Grooveshark calls "Chiptune"

Also recently introduced my boss to some of my favorite artists (I think she got fed up of having no idea what I was talking about when she asked what I was listening to) so she now knows who Emilie Autumn, Dragonforce, The Cruxshadows, The Birthday Massacre, Angelspit, and Cake are :laugh: ...tho she hasn't said whether she thinks they're any good yet.

Thanks to my future in-laws I've also got a Celtic Woman album and Myleene Klass on there for a bit of a softer sound if I start to get in a rage and need to calm down!

It seems like I joined the forum too late, I missed a lot of posts you shared together....
Anyway, I just liked to share things with you.I'm still a kid so I don't have a job, but when I study, I turn up the music out loud and start singing while studying! and I get very good marks too.

I listen to Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, PitBull, Nicki Minaj and Far East Movement at most.
I also listen to Dj songs.

I don't think anybody is interested in that

ZAX

Last edited:
Robert, I am a late commer to this thread as well but I will second your 80's 80's. It is either 80's music or a lunchbreak dose of youtube looking for Xfactor or Idol new audition's that went well. then back to my Phone and ear buds for my 80's

I missed this thread originally, so I am a late-comer as well. I guess I must be older than the bulk of people here... when I choose to listen to "normal" music, it is the pre-Beatles oldies (1956-1964-ish), but mostly I listen to Classical music (the older type, not the newer discordant crap).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back