Steam Works Online Error

I have actually seen that done once. And the guy had the gall to complain the computer wasn't quite fast enough either.

Have you ensured you are an administrator. I'd try to think harder, but I can't for the life of me remember how the XP version looked/acted anymore

This guy got lucky. Moreover, it seems that he had nothing to lose and hence was not afraid of anything.

I can properly execute the process wherein I can play hardcore action strategy in office but you know the IT Support people in our company are very bad and most importantly backstabbers. They wont do anything to your benefit unless you bribe them with something. Even after you bribe them, there is no guarantee they will let you do it..On the top of it, they have some kind of software installed, wait I will give you the name. They periodically run a process called "Belarc Analysis" and the logs they maintain, man you cannot escape ! You will get caught and the next immediate thing they will do is issue a written warning to you and the next time you are out of the company without any further arguments.

Right now, I am not in a position to give up my job and I feel satisfied and happy playing at home at the moment. At home, you have leisure, a proper config alongwith the a ASUS Nvidia GeForce 4 8600 FX Next Generation GPU, Creative Live! Platinum Soundcard, 2.5 gigs of DDR RAM, 19" LCD from Viewsonic, Creative Cambridge Soundworks Speaker System and quiet environment. This is my heaven ;-)

And thanks for the tip about F-Secure and I am sure gonna do the steps on the KB page on Sunday.

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathanle89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back