Software I loved, but is no longer available

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
Yeah, but you're old. :nya:
Yes, I am. And so are you!! :-P

True story, I went to buy a pack of smokes the other day, and the clerk asks "May I see your ID?" Curious, I asked "Do I not look like I'm over the age of 18?" She says, "Sorry, sir, I have to ask anyone who looks like they are under the age of 30." I says "Good enough for me!!" 8-) :lol: :wink:

is it sad I don't know what you old folks are talking about ?
You're a fan of Quiet Riot and have never played Yie Ar Kung-Fu?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yie_Ar_Kung_Fu

I think I was listening to Quiet Riot while playing Yie Ar Kung-Fu, in the 80s. 8-) :wink:

lol, actually .. one day my boss started calling me quietriot. cause im really shy/quiet

then I found later it was a band from the 80's

still had no clue until i heard cum on feel the noize. Then i was like oh.. i heard of that song before. Mind you i was 3 months old when cum on feel the noize came out..

Von Pookie said:
Not as old as you. I'm not even 30 yet Nya Nya Nya

Old is SO relative! With your penchant for games you will be young for a long long time yet!

I am MUCH older than most of you, and I still feel like a kid most of the time!

Oh my now I do feel old, not only do I remember all of those old games mentioned (loved Imposiible Mission), but Quiet Riot singing Come on feel the noize!! I remember the original from 1973 by Slade (I've still got it in my record collection) !!

Manic Miner was one of my old favourites.

Oh my now I do feel old, not only do I remember all of those old games mentioned (loved Imposiible Mission), but Quiet Riot singing Come on feel the noize!! I remember the original from 1973 by Slade (I've still got it in my record collection) !!
I didn't realize the "Come On Feel the Noize" was a cover! And I'm usually pretty good at music trivia. :o :-?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleH77

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back