Share your favourite posts

There always has to be someone who comes up with a better way of doing things!! :) :) :)

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
Wow, this has attracted some great responses. :-D

I also frequently refer to Aladin's posts on dependent data validation. This is something I use almost daily since our reporting is compiled according to a complex organisation hierarchy.

I know I have already listed my favourite 5, but another I use regularly in my work is adding values up from every nth row. See here .
This was my introduction to MOD()...

Regards
Jon

New addition to my Favorites list is this gem where both BrianB and Rigt_Click discuss SendKeys methods (API's versus the VBA Function). Still waiting to see who else weighs in on this topic... but even if the thread ends here, it's a HUGE resource for several approaches to sending keystrokes/messages to other applications.

Huh, I guess Tom, gets 2 for 2 with this other thread that I have had occassion to use often enough that I have actually printed out the code, annotated it, appended several pages of my own commentary and variations, and filed in my cabinet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IRSHAD07

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back