Remove blank cell of rows and shift the rest to left

mehrana

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have a table with 60+ columns. More data is periodically added (using Microsoft form) to this table. There are / will be many blank cells in each row (80% of the entire cells). Instead of this very wide table, I need to display only the data on a screen without the blank cells. The screen can of any kind, such as another table with the blank cells removed and data cells are shifted to left. It will be great if this can done automatically each time when a new row is added or more data is added to cells (on left side of the existing).

I appreciate any help you can provide.

you could use conditional formatting. and format differently by odd /even row number.

What do you want to show instead of true/false? Or do you want just to eliminate it?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
you could use conditional formatting. and format differently by odd /even row number.

What do you want to show instead of true/false? Or do you want just to eliminate it?
I want to show a check-box in that column/cell (the same as the main sheet/table), that user can click and change the status between True and False (not showing the words). Then I can apply conditional formatting based on the condition, like change color of the row.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesymcox

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back