Quiz anyone?

Wiki: A spambot is an automated computer program, or, more rarely, a script, designed to assist in the sending of spam.

You can usual tell on here because they add random links to their posts in the hope people will click on them - some can be malicious.

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
Although as far as spam here is concerned I don't think we get hit by spam bots. For the most part they are posted manually...

Multiple choice!!!!

That gives me something to think about for the future, not sure how I would format the sheet etc, but a good suggestion anyway, thanks.

Ak

You could give Validation from a list a try. Then the rest of you formulas should still work.

Hi arkusM,

Thanks for the comment.

Now you have me thinking :confused:
Are you suggesting that I put a dropdown list in each answer cell with the answer options in the dropdown list?

Any suggestions on a quiz topic?

Ak

Hi all,

I have given some thought into what has been suggested so far and I have created a new (test) quiz... "Famous" Faces.
With it being a "test" quiz, there could be one or two problems that I haven't spotted, so I would like to apologise for that and no doubt I will be informed promptly of them ;)

This quiz has the answers in a drop down list within each "Answer" cell, so no problems with spellings! There is a slight catch to this, which I'm sure the observant ones will spot pretty quickly.
I have placed the pictures over several rows so that the sheet scrolls in a better way.

I hope that you enjoy doing this quiz as much as I was frustrated whilst creating it. :rofl:

Famous Faces Quiz.xls

By the way, don't tell me I missed person X Y or Z off!

Good luck, I look forward to your comments.
There is NO vba in the file.

Ak

I reckon I got 36 but it doesn't tell me what I scored. Still enjoyable though and a welcome break from mundane VBA programming :)

Hi Jon,

Thanks for doing the quiz.
Did you answer ALL 48 questions?
You need to answer ALL 48 questions to get your results.
I've just tested it and it works for me.
Did you get the :) :(

Ak

I got the :)

Ok, I left blank the ones I didn't know. That explains why. Thanks

A big thank you to all the people that have downloaded the quizzes that I have posted on here. Over 50 downloads, I think that's great, just amazing, thank you.....

Excel Workbook
AB
1QuizDownloads
2Capital City10
3Cartoon11
4Famous Faces6
5Music10
6Wildlife15
7Total52
Sheet1

I hope that you have all enjoyed doing them and that you pass them along to friends/family and work colleagues.

I look forward to doing another one and sharing it with you as soon as a topic comes up.

Thank you for making me feel like they are worth the time and effort.

Ak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshall813

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back