Pennysaver Reaches 15000

Aye, I remember that day well enough (well the first half of it, anyway). Seis tragos de Patrón añejo and 'most anything seems like a good idea. So let this be a lesson to ya, laddies. Don't go believing the nice lady when she says "all audition photos are deleted if you do not get the job".

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
after all the lovely fan mails our lad is getting, the 15,000 could refer to feet in the air??? Keep up the good work, old boy. I for one, probably wouldn't get the rush I do out of making something work if the roadblocks I run into were not expertly dismantled by pennysaver and his ilk. my hat is off to you and thankyou for helping my abilities stay within cooee of my imagination.

Hi Smitty
Congrats on the milestone.
My balance is 200 posts.........20,000+ days on the planet.
I wish it was the other way 'round.

Regards and I, for one, REALLY apreciate it.

Michael M

If that really was the other way around, that would make you the greatest genius baby of all time.

@Mr. Greg Truby

I am so sorry to have referred to you as an alien/imaginary character. Practically speaking I was completely unaware of the fact that you are a board member and I might have not noticed your screen name like you said that we had crossed postings in threads on the board. Please pardon me for my words for I did not mean the same.

...Practically speaking I was completely unaware of the fact that you are a board member and I might have not noticed your screen name...
The intensity of my workload has ratcheted up a few notches over the past year or so. So I don't answer on the main question board as much as I used to. I do try to keep up to date on the Spanish threads in the Other Languages forum.
I am so sorry to have referred to you as an alien/imaginary character....Please pardon me for my words for I did not mean the same.
Oh, no, thank you, I insist! It's rare that I get such a great setup! I was wondering what to give Smitty as a gift and your comment was just the excuse I needed to put up a post that'd put a grin on ol' Chris' mug. :wink: And not only that, but as you can see, it gave Tracy [starl] a chance to 'pile on' and give us all a nice chuckle with the avatar & new title. This is the lounge, where, as you have hopefully noticed, we try to loosen up a bit and relax.

I would close with a phrase from our Aussie friends -- 'no worries, mate!'

put a grin on ol' Chris' mug. :wink:

That it did my friend, that it did. :)

And Stormseed, I'll copy Greg's sentiments with a big 'ol "No worries!"

Smitty,
It's been a while since I've done any posting(Way more work at work:-))...So I'm way way behind you now. Congratulations on reaching 15,000.

Cal

PS-Greg, the picture will give me nightmares for years:-) 'Course I could return the favor...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lozdemr

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back