Notebooks....

It come down to pay me now or pay me later... Later being the hrs and $$'s spent fixing a Windows box.

I'm only on my second ever PC, the first one lasted 6 years before something on the motherboard gave up and the second which I think is over four years old now is still going very strong with the only problem being the cd writer packing up last year. Other than that I've never had any problems to speak of.

I guess I've never quite got the Mac worship thing (although I do admit to owning an iPod).

Dom

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
I must admit I'd *like* a Mac - I just can't justify the expense (especially since I will be shelling out for a new desktop computer given my wife's transgressions already brought up in another thread ;-)).

I must admit I'd *like* a Mac - I just can't justify the expense (especially since I will be shelling out for a new desktop computer given my wife's transgressions already brought up in another thread ;-)).

I hear you. I noticed a tiny little dell for $400 CND.
But as far as the Mac goes for pictures and videos I love my Macs...
(but not worship them as Dom suggests :laugh:)

I have access to an iBook for about $1200 CND (not sure if the link will work)

My work has a really nice program for buying tech, they offer intrest free loans for up to $2500. It has made our computer buying much more pallatable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eui

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back