MrExcel MVP?

I simply thought it was WEIRD for him to be able to come up with two instances of photographic/video evidence that Tracy is indeed female.

On top of that, he's an eye-witness :LOL:

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
Ah indeed - now I understand! - I shall have to delete my earlier comment so that I can avoid being the object of ridicule ;)

Kristy, hasn't that cat got to the end of the toilet roll yet?

Nope. It's a new jimongous-sized roll. Buying wholesale/in bulk, and whatnot ;)

I simply thought it was WEIRD for him to be able to come up with two instances of photographic/video evidence that Tracy is indeed female.

On top of that, he's an eye-witness :LOL:

And that is why I retracted my statement... though how I could be expected to recognize him from his mug-shot I'll never know.

It's a new jimongous-sized roll. Buying wholesale/in bulk, and whatnot ;)
-von pookie
Could you please indicate where you are able to buy such long-lasting rolls of TP?! Around our house it seems like we go through a dozen "double rolls" every durned week. I finally got fed up with always being down to the last roll in the house and bought 36 "double" rolls last weekend.

<hr />
Paul,

Personally, I rather suspect you voted that it be your wife doing the pregnant thing just 'cause chain mail ain't all that stretchy and you wouldn't be able to play dress up. Now in my case, were I to put pics of my wife that far along on our website and then furthermore, to post links to them in a forum? Chail mail wouldn't be enough; I'd be shopping for plate armor.

<hr />
Paul,

Personally, I rather suspect you voted that it be your wife doing the pregnant thing just 'cause chain mail ain't all that stretchy and you wouldn't be able to play dress up.

You would be surprised at how well certain weaves will conform to people of various sizes. I have one hauberk that will fit an 8 year old (it hangs down almost to the floor, but is form fitting) or a 350 pound adult (okay, more like a half-shirt, but he was able to get it over his shoulders) or anything in between. :cool:

Now in my case, were I to put pics of my wife that far along on our website and then furthermore, to post links to them in a forum? Chail mail wouldn't be enough; I'd be shopping for plate armor.

What she doesn;t know won't hurt me :wink:

Seriously, it was HER idea to post pix of her on the site every month or so, starting when she was first showing... mostly for family and friends who aren't in the area. Now that she is no longer pregnant, she finally realizes just how radiant she looked, even though she didn't feel all that attractive at the time.

And trust me, if she ever chose to be mad at me, plate maille wouldn't be enough... she would be able to find the ****** and exploit them anyway. Better defense is mobility: if she can't catch me, she can't hurt me. :)

Hiya Erik,

I resent the heck outta that. :LOL: I most certainly am the one who pushed this thread off topic!!! :devilish: This thread was done @ post # 3. So I figured I would stumble up to this lounge table and park myself uninvited at the table, order a drink and change the subject!

[muttering into glass of beer]...tellin' me I don't know how to disrupt a thread...of all the nerve!...where the h*** is that waitress with my buffalo wings?...

Code:
'Option Explicate

Sub offtopic()
MsgBox IIf(GregTruby = goingofftopic, "Nevermind :-)", "Sorry missed that one :-("), Greg, Truby
End Sub

'Option Explicate

Sub offtopic() ...
-e.v.g

Erik -- was that a true stroke of genius? :biggrin: 'Option Explicate... "explicate" having a definition of "to develop the implications of: analyze logically". In otherwords your subroutine is meant to be a logical analysis of my skills at diverting threads into new courses? Or was "explicate" just a serendipitous typographical error?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PierreF

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back