Lounge?

To lounge or not to lounge?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is doubtfull that it will ever reopen because there are those that are so closed minded that they only see the negative, not the positive. This is a shame since for every negative, there are probably 20 or more positives, but like CNN news or third world governments, problems get solved by censorship, not leadership. My opinion....

Well, I've had my fair share of bickering in the lounge but it was all in fun. Personally, I couldn't wait to be zinged by Ponsy.

But, personal attacks on people that are meant to be mean and vindictive are uncalled for regardless of your opinion. There's much more tactful ways of handling things.

Its a shame that the lounge is closed, but after that last post, I probably would have done the same thing (after deleting that last post.)

I agree with Juan's sentiments. I guess if I had to pay for storing all that crap, I'd have closed it too. :ROFLMAO:

People often don't appreciate what they had 'till it's gone. :LOL:

to be honest the lounge was normally fully of prehistoric jokes. Gag form, not people.

If people want to send abuse send PM's - my inbox is full already.

Instead of crying out loud send a constructive PM to Juan and share Your thoughts with him (y)

Denis as much as I like you don't presume to what may or may not be in my sentbox... maybe I've emailed Juan already, regardless keep your pants on :)

Anyway, I'm retiring from Mr E.

Keep up the good work.

Adieu

Personally, I couldn't wait to be zinged by Ponsy.
I think that we all looked forward to that!
But, personal attacks on people that are meant to be mean and vindictive are uncalled for regardless of your opinion. There's much more tactful ways of handling things.
You're 100% right, and the Moderators do a great job of moderating, for free. Something that I think was overshadowed in that particular post. I'm glad it got deleted - It wasn't what this place is about.

I hope that Lounge opens back up too.

Have a great day!

Smitty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gregs44132

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back