Lounge is dead ?

Hehe - thank you Bryony! I was worried for a minute there about how you knew - I'm hoping FB - otherwise I've published security information somewhere and forgotten about it!

I could write something really scary like, oh I don't know - I've been searching through your bins, am camped in the abandonned Vauxhall Astra at the end of the road and saw your hubby carrying birthday wrapping paper into your house, but no - it was Facebook!

By the way, I really hope there ISN'T an abanddoned Vauxhall Astra at the end of your road, other wise I look really shifty, now... :-)

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
Seeing as I am technically challenged, I don't know how to use FB (even had to google FB to find out what it was), and I have to wait for someone else to tell me its someone's birthday. So

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA,very belated :oops: and I hope it was a red letter day for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eui

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back