Lounge is dead ?

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
You're too kind. It's been many a year since anyone called me a youth!!!

I know there's a credit crunch on, but surely things aren't so bad the people have started sharing haircuts?

Last edited:
you mean there's a plan? Nobody told me!

Hmmm, on second thoughts perhaps I should give up planning:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva,SunSans-Regular][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva,SunSans-Regular]Planning is an unnatural process; it is much more fun to do something. The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. - Sir John Harvey-Jones[/FONT][/FONT]

Yes, I too have noticed that the gang hasn't been lounge lizarding much lately. I can only assume that Rory has been recruited to nappy duty or bottle washing. I'm guessing that, deprived of her best banter-mate, Emma has opted to go back to her support group meetings. :biggrin:

I miss Rory! But I blame Domski really - he hasn't posted anything for me to get pedantic about in ages!

(PS It's my birthday today. You can all come and be nice to me if you want. I feel old. Although not as old as Rory or Richard :biggrin: )

Well, happy birthday. I did know that, I just hadn't got round to wishing you one. Sorry! **** I am lame! I hope you have a lovely day.

xx

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! Not sure how far you are from Richard or Rory, but I'm sure you could talk them into buying you a pint (or whatever your preferred libation may be) if you can find a meetin' spot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyVmex

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back