Lounge is dead ?

Stormseed

Banned
Hey friends...

Since a few days I have not experienced any kind of Dhamaal (I dont know the english meaning of Dhamaal) in the Lounge like we had before ?

No one seems to be interested to put on new topics like they did earlier ? Where is everyone who contributed to make the Lounge lively as it was ? I think this is the best way to get relief from stress from our work in office because nowadays we are overloaded in these days of so called "recession" and you would not believe I am affected bad enough too ! I never got the yearly increment in my pay package and the bonus was like "no bonus" :lol:

I am missing you all and your topics ! Please come back !!!!

I dont feel like to visit this page as frequently as I did earlier...its half dead ? Please bring it to life !!

I CAN HELP :-D

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
It is quieter - but not dead! I guess we are busy - I know I am. But posting and reading here is fun.

Yes, I too have noticed that the gang hasn't been lounge lizarding much lately. I can only assume that Rory has been recruited to nappy duty or bottle washing. I'm guessing that, deprived of her best banter-mate, Emma has opted to go back to her support group meetings. :biggrin:

...and the rest of us are battling a crumbling economy, dealing with company re-org and keeping a close eye on the job market just in case things don't go to plan!

...and the rest of us are battling a crumbling economy, dealing with company re-org and keeping a close eye on the job market just in case things don't go to plan!

And here I thought that was just me! :eek2: Plus, for me, this is the final week of UAT on my portion of a monster data warehouse project. long hours...

And I just can't think of anything funny to say.

Tomorrow will be better, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am very busy too. I only managed to watch 25 minutes of my Cadfael video tonight on the train. So tired...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eui

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back