Kudos to VoG II

If you think about it logically, then of course they can conflict as they will all be attempting to scan the same files simultaneously. What apps are you running?

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
F-Secure, Spybot S&D & Trend Micro. Never a conflict upto this moment ;)

Edit: ("upto this moment" elaborated) no one knows what happens next !

And to be precise, I have Superantispyware too but real time cannot be turned on in free home version for this software. Also, have Hijackthis installed :-D

According to Trend you should have uninstalled the other 2 pieces of software before installing it

Assuming its one of
Trend Micro Internet Security - 2008,
Trend Micro Internet Security Pro - 2008,
Trend Micro AntiVirus plus AntiSpyware - 2008

You need to remove any of the following programs that may be installed in your computer. Having these products installed together with Trend Micro products could result to loss of Internet connection or slow computer performance.

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/support/viewxml.do?ContentID=EN-1035951&id=EN-1035951

F-Secure, Spybot S&D & Trend Micro. Never a conflict upto this moment ;)

Edit: ("upto this moment" elaborated) no one knows what happens next !

Yeah...please note though, Never a conflict that you know of!

I would still say it's wise to take a professionals oppinion though than just risk it for no real reason, one good quality antivirus like Avast! (which is free) is more than enough to keep you safe!

I only have the antivirus with antispyware installed on my computer. They (departmental store) were providing me the Internet Security with a fair discount but I never bought it though it was on a discount.

Which Trend Micro product and which F-Secure product? Do you actually have real-time protection enabled for all of them for the same things? Check with any manufacturer and they will tell you that there can be conflicts if you run multiple real-time scanners of the same type (running an AV package and an anti-spyware app does not count!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luis_Macros

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back