Íþrótt Lið?

jgthtrotih

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
Hvaða er þinn forsetaframbjóðandi sem á vísan stuðning eigin fylkis íþrótt og lið?

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
minn er fótbolti minn lið er denver villihestur!

Thanks!

You gather there's many Icelandic sportsfans around here? :eeek: ;)

I'm this ][ close to understanding that. Just a bit too many ð:s and þ:s to make sense. Reminds me of an old Asterix comicbook.

And Google translate confirms that I almost sort of got it.

I get that you like the Denver Broncos, but your profile says as much ;)

Favourite way to show support for your local sport/team, right?

The only sport I consider following is Snooker. A gentleman's game. So a cup of tea and Eurosport it is for me.

Snowblizz,

honestly i dont know how to speak Icelandic (just a little)..nor do i know how to type it..this is the link i used to translate form English to Icelandic..

courtesy of: http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=English&to=Icelandic

The Title says this : Favorite Sport ( i think )

The First post (#1) says this : What is your favorite sport and team?

The Second post (#2) says this : mine is football mine is Denver broncos!

This was all just for fun to see if anyone would respond.

I'm sorry if i offended anyone in the process.

Thanks!

Actually I'd say the title says "Sports team?"
Íþrótt = idrott (swedish) = sports (english, or american if you like)

But then I'm about 1000 years and a lot of German, French and English words separated from the common roots of ancient Scandinavian.

Don't think anyone was offended.

Funny how different translations can be. Google Translate had a rather different suggestions and using the Icelandic to Swedish dictionaries I found on-line gave a slightly different suggestion.

Last edited:
- .... . / -... .-. --- -. -.-. --- ... / .... .- ...- . / .- / - --- ..- --. .... / --. .- -- . / .- --. .- .. -. ... - / .. -. -.. .. .- -. .- .--. --- .-.. .. ... / - .... .. ... / .-- . . -.- .-.-.- / .. / .... --- .--. . / - .... . -.-- / -.-. .- -. / .--. ..- .-.. .-.. / .. - / --- ..- - .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / ... - .. .-.. .-.. / ... .... --- -.-. -.- . -.. / - .... --- ..- --. .... / .- - / - .... . / .-- .- -.-- / - .... . -.-- / -... . .- - / - .... . / -... . -. --. .- .-.. ... .-.-.-

But aren't the Bengals a better team.:)

PS I know nothing about American football - just know a little Morse.:)

But aren't the Bengals a better team.:)

PS I know nothing about American football - just know a little Morse.:)
:laugh: Yes I would say they are as the Broncos have been in a slump lately. I was on another forum the other day and everyone was talking in morse code, so I figured since this thread was started in a foreign language to my own, I would post my comment in morse code.

Snowblizz,

Ya i think Google translate isn't very good because i went English to Icelandic and back Icelandic to English and it didn't recognize the Icelandic...so actually idk even know if what it says in Icelandic is what it translates in English..i want to learn this language because one day i hope to move to Iceland. Such a beautiful place.

Schielrn,

What does your post (#6) say is it translated in post (#8)?

Norie,

Yea, the Bangles have a better W/L (8-3) (they haven't played the 12th game yet) to Broncos (8-4)...BRONCOS RULE :)

Thanks!

The Bangles? Weren't they a girl group from the eighties that walked like Egyptians?:)

Did they split up and then reform as an American football team?:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back