Is this weird??

Haha. I see, so it was a controlled detonation, then! :-) I had visions of a crater being left where once your house had been!

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.
When I was a student, one of my friends fell in the river because he was too busy thinking about quaternions...

I'll get my coat.

Er - not really - there were some pictures of graphs, some lines, lots of words I didn't understand... that was enough for me to understand that I wasn't going to understand it!

You two are far too clever for me. Blowing things up is much more my level.

"Lectures" - I had to Google that. :biggrin:

I used to be the Claims Manager for an insurance syndicate that wrote a lot of US liability business. You would be amazed at the lawsuits people will file. (if someone commits suicide and the estate sues the architects of the building in which he died, that's a stretch, in my opinion, but the icing on the cake was suing for "loss of enjoyment of life")

My personal, safe'ish, favourites are making a light bulb glow by popping it in a glass of water and the glowing gherkins (pickle in the US I guess) which I seem to remember can be made more impressive by sticking a pencil lead in it.
We have gherkins here in the US. We love them! My daughter was asking for gherkins and capers at the age of 2 ("more crapers please!").

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djjamesp

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back