I'm an Excel Guru..... now what?

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
Bob, you're referring to the "The Big Bang Theory" ... I'm surprised you don't like that I'd have had you done as a cross between Sheldon & Wolowitz... just kidding !!

I have just been likened to English Bob in The Unforgiven on Twitter. I don't think anyone understands me!

My wife says I am Sheldon. I think it's for the last two of the traits you mention, sadly (plus the general social ineptitude). :)
You're the next step in human evolution and have really good dialogue?
She shouldn't be complaining, but praising you! :biggrin:

And I'm pretty sure we all have a bit Wolowitz in us too. Perish the thought.

I think that's why it is so good, the characters represent to me the tiny microcosmos of the mind. Leonard is what generally runs the brain but every once so often of the other guys takes charge.:stickouttounge:

The Sheldon character is also very well acted and written, I totally buy that there could be someone like him. And yes, I'm afraid that now and then that person is I.
I even feel sorry for Sheldon sometimes, it's not easy when everyone around you seems to be acting like a screaming baboon randomly climbing the walls or something.

Third season just started around here, 2 episodes back to back on Mondays. It's what keeps me sane getting up on Monday morning and sustains me through the day.
Can't wait to learn why Sheldon is learning Finnish...:biggrin:

You will enjoy the last episode in Season 3 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

So thanks for all the input on my next career move guys......

I'll start watching "The Big Bang Theory" tonight. :stickouttounge:

But seriously, I've started researching Python with the goal of becoming a freelance coder for small businesses. F%^$ coding for big corporations. Everything they do is stupid because the people making the decisions know poop about databases.

Peace Out,
Griff

I think my favorite TBBT theory scene was when Sheldon was trying to reach out to his "arch nemesis" by inviting him out to some sort of social outing over the phone. He gets caught in an infinite loop, and Wolowitz has to diagram an error trap/exit for him on his whiteboard to end the phone call.

Classic! I'm sure many of us programmers appreciated that humor!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadethejade

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back