If you have never heard of Jackie Evancho, do yourself a favor and read this...

If you have never heard of Jackie Evancho before, then you are in for a most delightful treat and amazing experience... she is an opera singer like I'm sure you never saw before. Below are two links to two of my favorite songs by her. Listen to them in order. The reason is because I want you to get the full effect of exactly who Jackie is and the first link introduces you to her during the musical introduction to the song she is about to sing when she casually walks into a room. When you see her you will surely say to yourself, "No way she is an opera singer!"... but just listen.

This first song is just plain beautiful and you will know Jackie is for real on the first note she sings... Ombra Mai Fu
The above link for Ombra Mai Fu is now dead; however, I was able to find the exact same performance here... New Ombra Mai Fu link

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
The above link for Ombra Mai Fu is now dead; however, I was able to find the exact same performance here... New Ombra Mai Fu link
I have a new treat for you. First, follow the instructions from the first message in this thread (but use the above updated link, of course)... I want you to experience the awe of Jackie Evanko and I think that come from the way you get to see her in the above link when she first enters the room. Anyway, the new treat... I just found the master webpage for the above link and on it are almost all of the songs that she did at that concert. So enjoy... <a href=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL179CCA30D41F4A21>Jackie Evancho Concert</a>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshall813

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back