Help!!!!!!!!!!!!It's due tomorro!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocchino

I am working on a project where I have to conditionally format a cell so that when a value is for example from cell I13 is "GOOD" the background color should be green; when the value is "fair" the background color should be yellow; and when the value is "poor" the background color should be red. Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!

HURRY

Donde Esta?

Weeeeeel....OK...I'll take a look - Still the Basketball tracking thing?

Smitty

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Pennysaver....This board has done nothing but help each time I have a problem or have failed to understand what Iam attemping to do..... pls do not connect me with these flames...
To Pennysaver... this is not a place to display anger of any type these are professionals and have something you don't have ......the understand of how Excel works and how to get results

Upvote 0
bocchino said:
Thank you twocolt!

Ivan and T bardoni **** You!!!!!!!!! It happens to be a project for work smartass......
Ivan: Hurry, get ****! I hate you bastards.......

But once again, twocolt, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I hope you have a good evening and I hope the other 2 of you choke on a ****.

:) What more can I say except We will keep an eye on :devilish:

Any posts from;

Information deleted by Von Pookie.

Sorry, Ivan, Nate, but I've decided to take out the IP address posted here due to the terms of the Registration agreement of the board:

Registration Agreement Terms...You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised...

No hard feelings? I just don't want to seem like I'm stepping on anyones toes. (y)

BTW, I have reported the abuse to your Net work provider.
If you had of directed your abuse @ me, I would have shruged it off, but you
have proceeded to abuse others and thats NOT ON!!

Edited by Von Pookie 10/17/2003

Upvote 0
I must be missing something here. After reading these posts (twice), I not only can't believe the childishness of the OP, but I fail to see how Pennysaver has displayed any anger at all, or where twocolt has been connected to these flames (by anyone...) other than being thanked by this abusive moron for helping him out.

(And twocolt, if I understand the last part of your last post, you’re way off base in your assessment of Pennysaver’s understanding of how excel works and how to get results.)

If I misunderstand then I apologize.

HalfAce

Upvote 0
bocchino said:
y'all have a good day......you all continue to climb that corporate ladder......even if it leads some of you straight to the local waste management department "like myself." Its ok though, it's people like you that help me climb out of the crap i'm in....sometimes. G'day now.

Hello Sir,

Did you resolve your quandary?

I highly doubt that swearing at Ivan Moala, one of the most talented Excel users on Earth, or Nimrod, another friendly expert, or anyone else here is going to help you.

You see, this is a free message board, no one climbs anything necessarily for simply volunteering their free time to help you, after all, who is to reward such an endeavor? If you want to lure bees, try honey, versus vinegar, independent of your tenure (beit one day or 6,000 of them).

We tolerate swearing on this board as a form of expression, but accosting some of our most noble/consistent helpers is unacceptable, simply because you're feeling some anxiety, for whatever reason, there are different boards for this type of problem.

Please:

1) Read the FAQ - Your subject is ridiculous. Post a subject relevant to the issue at hand. I.e., Formatting help please.
2) Treat others with respect.

Best with your new job. Can we please keep this to a reasonable dialogue? If not, we can do it the hard way and take steps to force the issue.

Good luck with your new job and Excel. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doug Mize 1024

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back