Help!!!!!!!!!!!!It's due tomorro!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocchino

I am working on a project where I have to conditionally format a cell so that when a value is for example from cell I13 is "GOOD" the background color should be green; when the value is "fair" the background color should be yellow; and when the value is "poor" the background color should be red. Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!

HURRY

1) Welcome to the Board!

2) tbardoni & Ivan are absolutely correct!

3) Next time look up "Conditional Formatting" in the helpfile. It would have given you your answer. Help is your friend. (Sometimes).

4) See: http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=49751
(Posting tips and general information)

5) Confine cursing to the Lounge (unless it's directed at yourself!)

6) Attitude goes a LONG way, not just here, but @ work, life, etc.! The attitude you've exhibited so far won't get you many answers here (or anywhere else for that matter!)

7) Remember the old one about "Failure to prepare on your part DOES NOT constitute an emergency on my part".

8) People here are MORE THAN WILLING to help out as has been proven on 200,000+ occasions. They do it for FREE, so give them the respect that they deserve and that you would want if you ever start ANSWERING questions, not just asking them!

9) We're all busy - you can still be nice even if YOU are still having a bad day!

Hope that helps,

Smitty

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
PennySaver:

Extremely Well put :biggrin: . I think I will avoid helping Mr Bochino until he has applogized to those he has insulted.

Upvote 0
Hey, B, instead of doing your homework, why don't you direct some of that anger at your teacher and tell HIM to choke on a ****...I'm sure he'll appreciate it and want to give you an A for the semester for being such a wonderful person.

You know, in fact, you know what else might be good, if you wait until the last minute to do everything.

Geese, you're so lazy I bet your mother still needs to wipe your ***.

Upvote 0
Oh, my bad........y'all have a good day......you all continue to climb that corporate ladder......even if it leads some of you straight to the local waste management department "like myself." Its ok though, it's people like you that help me climb out of the crap i'm in....sometimes. G'day now.

Being condescending won't help you either.

Some of the folks gere are on the bottom of the ladder, middle and near the top, self-employed, work for small, medium & large business, some are retired, but all are here to offer asistance & learn.

The only person who is going to dig yourself out of the "crap" you're in is YOU. But you'd be amazed at how many people are willing to help when you do so. Remember, the message often gets obscured by the tone of its delivery.

Smitty

Upvote 0
Come on...you think this guy is interested in hearing any of this??? He's just some kid that didn't do his homework...and if he's not, then do you really think an adult that speaks like this is worth speaking too or interested in the lessons of life???

Have a little fun with it. Call him a Cuck Socker.

Upvote 0
Nimrod...Yours was as nice you just beat me to it. But I agree with not extending Mr. B anymore credit until some is earned.

Smitty

(Let's hope that VonP sees this one and moves it to the lounge!) :unsure:

*** Note from Smitty's wife...You never know when the person who is giving the help has blonde hair and scrumptious hooters... Let's all calm down a little & get back to being entertaining for us non-excel betties?***

Upvote 0
I don't know ... I can't help but feel a little sorry for the guy :cry: . You got to wonder what kind of life he's had :oops: And he's certainly going to continue to have big problems as he grows up. :cry:

Oh well guys l'm done focusing on the negative and am going to get back to the people that appreciate our help :LOL:

Upvote 0
Yall can help me with my problem :LOL: I have a thread about copying to another sheet if yall will have a look and give advice.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doug Mize 1024

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back