Happy Birthday Rory Archibald (RoryA)!!!

God bless you!

We have two and I think that is it for us. The scenario where they outnumber you is a frightening one is my book!

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
but the new car is a seven seater... ;)

I didn't know the Bugatti Veyron came with 7 seats ?
(pardon the pun)

RS said:
I don't think either me or the wife has the energy for any more!

eeeew... too much information...:nervous:

God bless you!

We have two and I think that is it for us. The scenario where they outnumber you is a frightening one is my book!

Yes, but if you have that many, you can play them off against each other:-)....

I've got two, and that's more than enough!

Rory,
Hope you had a great birthday old man.(I turn 41 in June)

Greg,
Hope you are able to build that healthy habit, I just broke the bad habit of smoking about 5 months ago. Not sure which is easier, but since I don't smoke and I'm still not exercising, it must be the smoking one:-)

...Greg,
Hope you are able to build that healthy habit, I just broke the bad habit of smoking about 5 months ago. Not sure which is easier, but since I don't smoke and I'm still not exercising, it must be the smoking one
Cal, I've done both. Four (or was it five?) years ago I quit smoking. 3½ years ago I cleaned up my diet and started going to the YMCA religiously. 2½ years ago I was about 90 lbs lighter than I am today. Starting an exercise regimen is *much* easier than quitting smoking. Eventually you no longer miss smoking, and you don't have to make an effort not to smoke. Not smoking gets easier and easier. You never have a scheduling conflict with your "non-smoking time". You never have to choose between getting a project done at work and your not-smoking time. You never have to give up your not-smoking time to attend your kids' school function. So over the long haul - trying to keep up an exercise regimen is much, much harder than not smoking.

...then we can poke more fun at him! :diablo:

Personally, I'd be more inclined to follow Ray Zalinky's (Dan Aykroyd) example from Tommy Boy: "...Send over a bottle of bubbly with a bucket of ice and a card. Have it say, 'Tough break, get drunk on me. Use the bucket to ice down your marbles, Yours, T.'"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back