Google Translate

probably cause it can't recognise the font - this is off a proggie that transliterates the script as you type in English. I can read and speak the language, but if you ask me to write it, I can't, so this prog is a big boon.

Google probably is seeing the English letters I used to transliterate and is tearing out its hair.

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
very PC..

Personal Computer.

probably cause it can't recognise the font - this is off a proggie that transliterates the script as you type in English. I can read and speak the language, but if you ask me to write it, I can't, so this prog is a big boon.

Google probably is seeing the English letters I used to transliterate and is tearing out its hair.

No it because google translate only has Hindi.

@ StormseedAbout the picture I was saying

that was where I got the my picute from (ie the picture showing the Umlauts came from the same wedsite mentioned in the next post.) proabably wouldn't have been any clearer in english

Would I really be guilty of a pun that bad?

Stormseed, I am not a Gujarati, but I learnt to read it at school in Mombasa. My origins are Kutchhee. Born in Pakistan. Lived in Europe for mumble mumble number of years, and am more mumble mumble years old.

Rory, guilt or innocence don't enter into it. If you did it on purpose, bravo for having the courage to make such an atrocious pun. If you did it unknowingly, double bravo that you have a subconcious that is punnier than you are.

For me, the pun is the highest form of humour, and I :bow: to anyone who is good at it.

Coïncidence, peut-être. Néanmoins, j'y crois pas, moi!

Si un homme est debout parlant dans le milieu de la forêt et il n'ya pas de femme pour connaître autour de lui ... il est toujours dans l'erreur?

(That's my signature translated by Google. Took three goes to tweak it, and I would not say it is 100% there. I think the translations we get are conversational, but would not hold up in court.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djjamesp

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back