Google Chrome

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
I was going to check out Chrome til I found out that Google reserves the rights to use all information you enter however they want. THis means that when you enter your name and address into a form to buy something from amazon Google can now sell your name and address to any company they want. They redid their Agreement a few days ago because they were also attempting to take rights to do what they wanted with that. But they quickly changed that as many people had issues with it.

Not to mention Firefox has script blocker. The best protection out there just about. Until the other browsers include the same options and gives me control as to which sites scripts get run and whichones stay block Firefox will be my browser of choice. I really don't see a slow performance from it though. But then I recall days when pages took 30 seconds to load fully with hal the graphics that sites use.

DreamAlchemist

Thanks for the great news.

Now, I have one more reason to kick the "Google Chrome" Butt ;) I still believe, there is nothing better than FIREFOX (in terms of security) :-D

I agree on the security. FF is good on that count, and I use several of the plug-ins. My problem is stability -- FF often crashes on me, or fails to respond.
That's disappointing because the earlier versions were not prone to those problems, and it makes me wonder whether the new features are providing more bloat.

Denis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djjamesp

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back