GOODBYE FROM 'ONLYADRAFTER'

Drafter

All the best - whichever way you're looking.

If you don't have a home PC...time to get one!!!

Regards

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
OD,

Thas rubbish that is. Sorry, that should be RRRubbish, with a capital RRRRR !!!

Sorry to see you go mate, I'm sure you'll pop on now and then, post just to say HOLA !!!

Regards,
Bob

Indeed

Sorry to see you go old pal, but I'm sure you'll find a way back.....

Don't forget ......... "There's always a way !! "

All the best, and thanks for your help - so far!

Sykes

I'm sorry to hear that Drafter. What a drag. Hope to see you around again even if only occasionally. There are plenty of us who've benefited from your contributions.

(I also agree with NateO. My employer has benefited GREATLY from the knowledge I’ve gained by using this board.)

OAD,

I have read and learned from your posts...
I also have a viewing screen that faces an open area.
I figure if anyone has a problem with my reading and posting here, then they DON'T want me to to further the developement of the company as well as myself...

Of course, I do spend my time here on work related projects. Exccept at lunch time and that's MY time.

Best of luck,
Jim

You will be missed ... as someone previously said "I have benefited from your posts, even though I may not have been the intended recpient(sp?) "

As to the powers that be not wanting you to access a site that can only improve your and their productivity it makes no sense.

My boss knows that I access this site to help me with the projects that he set before me becuase I have told him, that without the knowledge gleaned for these pages I would not be able to complete some of those tasks.

Warren

ONLYADRAFTER will be returning to a screen near you!

Hello again to all!

:-D :-D :-D

Good news (for me anyway).

We are about to move into another office, and as they want to have open communication, we are all to face each other, therefore, I will be able to peruse and try to be a help, without anyone knowing. So in a week or two, I WILL BE BACK (full time!).

I have been visiting now and again, and it has been most enjoyable, and nice to see some old names (now faces) thanks to Eric.

Thanks for all the wishes when I thought I couldn't help any more, but W.Pooh was right, my employer wouldn't want me spending my time helping out. (Excel hasn't really got much to do with my job). But what the heck!

I think I have quite a bit of catching up to do.

See you all soon!

Welcome back mate!

Nice to see you out and about again!

It's an interesting debating point re does answering posts on a forum like MrExcel (and even simply reviewing threads/looking at answers) improve one's skill (yes I'd say) and thus improve one's productivity at work. This second point is probably much harder to answer - my own experience would suggest that my potential productivity has increased, but it is harder to argue that, in reality, my actual productivity has increased.

Thoughts anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolonG

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back