GOODBYE FROM 'ONLYADRAFTER'

onlyadrafter

Platform
  1. Windows
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It is with deep regret that I must inform you that I can no longer participate in this excellent forum.

We had a re-orginaisation of the office, and now everyones PC faces the wall, so people can see 'what you're up to'.

I have gained an enormous amount of Excel knowledge whilst participlating on this site. And I hope I have passed on some of that knowledge to others.

There are far too many people to thank for theie help and assistance, but it is remarkable how willing people are to share knowledge. To those who have helped please keep up the good work. To those just starting out, keep going and you will soon be up there with them. (I managed over 2000 posts). Most of the adcive I gave was learnt from others on this site.

So farewell to you all.

I may pop in from time to time, but it will be a rare event.

GOODBYE!
:beerchug:

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
That sucks drafter. Hope fully we will see you around once in a while. Good Luck.

Cal

I'm sorry to hear that drafter.. I always did like your posts. :) I hope you will take care and be well.

Good luck with your Excel journeys.

Take care of yourself pal!

Maybe you'll have to become the best Drafter at another company! :wink:

Smitty

You've been a great help to me too.

Why not invent a disorder? You could call it something like "parieticphobia" and say its a pathological fear of facing walls. Then threaten to sue unless your managers accommodate your unfortunate condition by turning your desk around.

See! - I don't just do Excel ya'know!

You'll be missed mate - see you soon.

Only A Drafter:

I have enjoyed reading your posts and many a time I have applied your advice even though I was not asking the question, just to get better with Excel. You will be missed. Take Care. J.Dee

Seems to me that onlyadrafters's employer has got a bit smarter, and now onlyadrafter will have to start devoting his time in the office to doing what he gets paid to do.

Your employer doesn't want you reviewing a website pertaining to productivity related software?

In any case, best wishes onlyadrafter. :)

Eh, I didn't think you were anything special...

KIDDING! Of course!

See ya around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolonG

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back