Excel 2013 Preview

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
Hey Biff.....I'm hearing ya !!
I'm on 2003, with 07 at home and the ribbon still drives me nuts.
Our org (6000 odd staff) is about to change from 2003 to 2010, and the powers on high have decided we won't need any training, just an induction into the new system.
Boy, am I looking Fwd to that, 'cause I'm about the only one in our office, that has the slightest idea !!

@ArkusM
Nothing wrong with 10 year old software.......at least 99% of the code is the same !!!
and the majority of users only use about 25% of Excels capabilities.....so a new version will have little or no impact on most people !!

Our org (6000 odd staff) is about to change from 2003 to 2010, and the powers on high have decided we won't need any training, just an induction into the new system.

Ditto. Chaos is going to reign from 1 September. Fortunately I go on holiday for a couple of weeks that day :-)

Dom

I loathe the ribbon too (although I am slowly getting more familiar with it).

I look forward to seeing the new features, although I haven't really touched what's available in 2010 yet (slicers still mean nothing to me and tables to me are things with 4 legs that you cover in a tablecloth). I'm behind the curve I know...

What is it with the Excel team and pie charts?? :)

Thanks Dom. So it's SQL Server rather than Excel? Completely ignorable by me in which case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back