Congratulations Von Pookie and Pennysaver!

you forgot my good friend Colo

Thanks Ivan. I'd noticed that he was an Excel MVP, but haven't seen him around much... I guess I wasn't sure how much connection he still has with the site. Didn't know about NorthWolves or xld either.

As Smitty said, it'd probably take one of the Admins to really know how many we have.

Apologies for any oversight, none intended.

Denis

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
congratulations both of you,

just one thing what exactly is an MVP ?? also while is asking questions that are probably obvious to most what are the STARS for under some members names some have one while others have four or five

Denis:
Hey Kristy, I noticed that Smitty's profile is already on the MVP site. Has yours made it there yet?
I had some issues with logging into the site at first, but I did manage to get in and update the profile information. I'm there now, but nothing special. I don't have a picture up or anything like Smitty (I really don't *have* any pictures of myself, at the moment, anyway).

So there's not really a "bio" for me by any means. I have no idea what to write. As I was <s>whining about</s> saying to my husband, there's nothing much to *put* in a bio for me. I'm pretty dull.

I was bored at work and played on a message board all day. And ended up getting the MVP thing because of it. And I sit at home and play with cats. The end.

It's not like I have actual credentials. :)

Of course, my husband then e-mailed me his first draft of a bio for me:
"Kristy was born with a love for Kitties and Puppies. When she was young she gave her attention to a small black pooch. As she grew older she acquired a run down mutt that she ended up marrying and then come upon 4 lovable fluff-ball kitties.

Over the years Kristy has gained extensive experience in many things: spoiling kitties, petting kitties, playing with kitties, and finally.....wanting more kitties.

She spends her days taking pictures of kitties with many different cameras. At this point she could create a "Kitty-Pic-A-Day" calendar for the next 5 years and not have to repeat a picture."

:laugh:

Smitty & Kristy,

Just thought I'd drop it to say congratulations. A well deserved award for you both.

:)

Of course, my husband then e-mailed me his first draft of a bio for me:
"Kristy was born with a love for Kitties and Puppies. When she was young she gave her attention to a small black pooch. As she grew older she acquired a run down mutt that she ended up marrying and then come upon 4 lovable fluff-ball kitties.

Over the years Kristy has gained extensive experience in many things: spoiling kitties, petting kitties, playing with kitties, and finally.....wanting more kitties.

She spends her days taking pictures of kitties with many different cameras. At this point she could create a "Kitty-Pic-A-Day" calendar for the next 5 years and not have to repeat a picture."

:laugh:

So... you gonna put that up on the MVP site? :lol: :diablo:

Denis

Kristy and Smitty, Congratulations!!

icon_beerchug.gif

PGC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lugen

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back