Congratulations Von Pookie and Pennysaver!

Congratulations to both of you! Sorry for coming to the party "a la hora latina", but I have a good excuse -- estaba en una playa Costarricense comiendo carne asada y tomando cervezas con siete de mis nueve cuñados (y asando mi propia espalda también y jugando con unas medusas pequeñas que se llaman "hilos de oro", dos cosas que realmente no recomiendo)<sup>1</sup>

It's pretty terrific to see folks that one considers friends to be honored in such a manner. Thanks for all the work you've done over the years, here and elsewhere.

And, nice bio Kristy. At least now we would know know you if we ran into you on the street. Chris' pic is such that he's managed quite nicely to remain unrecognizable...

<hr />
<sup>1</sup>For those who were passing notes in Spanish class instead of studying... "I was on a Costa Rican beach eating grilled meat & drinking some beers with seven of my nine brothers-in-law (and grilling my own back and playing with small jellyfish called "golden threads", two things that I really can't recommend)."

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
Thanks Greg!

See what happens when you go on vacation? :lol: Glad you're back!

Chris' pic is such that he's managed quite nicely to remain unrecognizable...

Don't blame me, Cyndi took the picture, and sized it for the profile...;)

Smitty

I was on a Costa Rican beach eating grilled meat & drinking some beers
And you came back???
I think we need to seriously reassess your decision making abilities. :huh:

And you came back???
I think we need to seriously reassess your decision making abilities. :huh:
~Dan

Financial reality reared its ugly head. *sigh* [...further asides deleted... trying real hard *not* to threadjack this one! :wink: ]

*sigh* [...further asides deleted... trying real hard *not* to threadjack this one! ]

I dare ya! :lol:

Smitty

(Although I'll side with Dan on this one...)

And here's my two pennies worth! I certainly think you both have more than earned it, with your clear style and umpteen posts.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH ON BECOMMING MVPs!!!

Ralph (of Costa Rica, some 52 years ago! Yeah, I've seen Truby's very numerous and masterly posts in the "other" forum, ha, ha.)

I haven't been around the board much in the last few weeks, so it's a belated but very hearty "congratulations" to both Kristy and Smitty!! :beerchug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve T

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back