Congratulations, Richard Schollar

I think the real number is about 130 MS MVP's -- not all put their details up onthe MVP list.
Without doing an exhaustive count (and getting some wrong) I think the number of Mr E MVP's who also hold MS MVP recognition is about 16, give or take a couple.

Denis

I have heard that 130 number bantied about -- but I can find no evidence to support the contention that there might be 40-ish MS Excel MVP's that wish to remain anonymous. The MVP award is to recognize outstanding helpfulness in the Excel communities. It seems a bit counter intuitive that people that are so outgoing that they devote untold hours to helping others would suddenly become all shy - but perhaps? Maybe another of our MS MVP's might know more about whether there really are 130 MS Excel MVP's.

As for MS MVP's who are members of our gang of leading misfits. I count a dozen:
  • Jon
  • Tushar
  • Masaru (Colo)
  • Bill
  • Zack
  • Andrew
  • Nate
  • Chris (Smitty)
  • Rory
  • Kristy
  • myself
  • Richard

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
Congratulation Richard... If anyone deserves this status, it's you... you have proven to be very well versed in Excel, VBA, (MSQuery -SQL) and much more... You definitely have gotten me out of much trouble with ease with all 3 and I appreciate all your help as always.

Hello,

Nice one!

I wonder what made them do this now though? It could have happened ages ago!

Congratulations Richard - You deserve it indeed ! Well done and thanks for all your fine contributions.

Belated Congrats from me also Richard. That'll teach me for not coming in to the Lounge often enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GunsofBrixton

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back