Ya Know..........

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
Umm, what if you can't answer the three questions? Are you cained, tortured, or worse .. ex-communicated? I'd better study up. Can we do team tests?

Obie Kabie Sonny (btw), Smitty here (and his wife) are celebrating having a beautiful baby girl. She's gotta be the cutest baby in all of California!!! So some of us have been smoking some celebratory cigars for it. Frank was enjoying his. :)

Zack,

You let the cat out of the bag. He shouldn't have been informed until after the 1000 post level. Report to Bill @ 10:00 EST for you public caining.
:)

PS-If you get the questions wrong, you are thrown off the bridge of course. MP says so.

Cbrine said:
... PS-If you get the questions wrong, you are thrown off the bridge of course. MP says so.

Ni! ... I mean ... it! ... I mean ... oh, I give up.

I came back as soon as I heard there was some "disclosure"......

Zack, buddy - I'm not sure what's gonna happen, but a report to the Grand Poobah is probably coming your way now!!! You'l probably have to give up your decoder ring and suffer through the infamous spanking machine.

OOOOOOPs!!! Did I just disclose something??? :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Just don't give up the password yee fellow Board Nits of Nee! :wink:

TG we can't give up the "secret handshake" over the net... :lol:

Smitty

BTW...

www.egars.com

AEKDB

Felix Atagong said:
The Board Master ceremony takes place on a cemetery at midnight where you have to answer to 3 Excel questions. If you give the right answers they hit you on the head with a Mr Excel On Excel book and then you are initiated into the first mystery. There is a secret handshake to. And a silly hat. And after that a lot of beer. Or was that before, I dunno remember.

Felix, I see that you have found the http-link to the cemetery-webcam... (just like me :) )
Next time turn the webcam 55 degr. to the west and 15 degr. down, on the fourth gravestone you will find some information concerning the second mystery...

I received a stogie and a nice note last night. I am to attend a wedding tomorrow and I will enjoy the smoke at the reception to follow. Thanks and congratulations Smitty. :-D

While I'm posting to this thread, it seems that we have a new member to the board, welcome Sonny Bop. It also occurs to me that there's something interesting about your handle relative to another member we have here, does anyone see anything in the letters of the following handles:

Sonny Bop
Ponsy Nob.

:-P

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnS_323

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back