Ya Know..........

golf4

I'm sitting here smoking one of the best cigars I've had in a very long time and looking at probably the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen in my life............ kind of stirs the old "want to be a father" juices in me. But I suppose you have to get a date first!!!! :eek2:

THANKS FOR THE STOG, SMITTY. Campbell is really beautiful!!! You guys are very lucky.

Please give everyone in the family my best.

Frank

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
golf4 said:
I'm sitting here smoking one of the best cigars I've had in a very long time and looking at probably the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen in my life............ kind of stirs the old "want to be a father" juices in me. But I suppose you have to get a date first!!!! :eek2:

And be prepared to use an alternative to a cigar, however hard it may be.

Aren't they the best?

Enjoy it Frank. :) You deserve it. Give my best to your brothers as well.

What's this thread about?

Cigars? Pictures of "chicks"? Fatherhood aspirations? Messages via secret codes?

What's going on?

It's all in code, Sonny. You have to become a Board Master before they give you the crack for it.

The Board Master ceremony takes place on a cemetery at midnight where you have to answer to 3 Excel questions. If you give the right answers they hit you on the head with a Mr Excel On Excel book and then you are initiated into the first mystery. There is a secret handshake to. And a silly hat. And after that a lot of beer. Or was that before, I dunno remember.

Thanks Muddy. All is now clear. Seems reasonable - 1000 posts and you get the crack. I'm up for it (or should be if I use my cigars properly).

Felix Atagong said:
The Board Master ceremony takes place on a cemetery at midnight where you have to answer to 3 Excel questions. If you give the right answers they hit you on the head with a Mr Excel On Excel book and then you are initiated into the first mystery. There is a secret handshake to. And a silly hat. And after that a lot of beer. Or was that before, I dunno remember.

:rofl:

You wanna see the MVP ceremony. Although you'd have to wear 3-D glasses and not look directly at Bill Jelen during it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljerrett

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back