Wii as therapy

Wow, everyone is giving such good advice.

Mario Party is a great game. It is a board game where you participate in many different events. It use many different ranges of motion and as in my family everyone is really competitive so it makes for great times at family functions.

Sounds like fun. I'll have to look into it. To quote Mom: "I hate to lose." :cool:

If she likes to Sing you could get Boogie / or <COUGH>High School Musical</COUGH> which comes with a USB microphone.

I'll make sure to avoid it. Mom can't sing...at all.<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
I've had mine for a few days now and have barely touched anything but the sports games. It's such a cool console!!!

I started off jumping round like a mad thing playing tennis etc but you do realise that a lot of it is more about technique than physique (thankfully). I'm sure the bowling and golf will be fine for her (although it's finally convinced me that I never want to play golf for real).

Best get some practise in just in case she discovers a new talent. Enjoy!!!

I had a thought last night - how about a dance mat? Don't know which ones are tolerable though.

eblake also suggested a dance mat. I'm not sure she would like it, but it would certainly help her balance and coordination. I'm fairly certain that I'd like it too.

I was thinking about this on my home (bad traffic+nothing good on radio=random thoughts), If you want something less strenous (sp?), the WII also plays GameCube games, you might have to invest in a few new controller pieces, or even some GC controllers (I have a wireless one that works well), this could help with the finger dexterity without as much physical exertion.

Just a thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back