Why isn't Norie an MVP

L

Legacy 98055

Should be one. Just my opinion. I used to be an MVP(tstom) and his posts are are better than mine and he has more than twice the number of my total post count. Whatduya say 'bout that? :)

what are the criteria then ?

number of posted characters per post ?
being polite ? (Hi, RightClick ! ... Welcome to the Board ... regards, ...)
follow up the thread till solution ?

kind regards,
Erik

I don't know. All i know is that I had less and was picked to be an MVP.. Maybe it was out of pity... :)

Hi Tom,
Right_Click said:
I used to be an MVP(tstom) and his posts are are better than mine and he has more than twice the number of my total post count. Whatduya say 'bout that? :)
Well, with all due respect, it leads me to wonder why someone who doesn't use a handle with the MrExcel MVP title would be concerned about the designation in any case, be it yours or another member's...

While you're entitled to your opinion, and it's well intended, this forum isn't really for reviewing fellow member's user status/title/whatnot.

If you have serious concerns you would like to address with respect to another member's status/title/whatnot, please feel free to PM an Administrator here. :)

Chill out Natester! "serious concerns"? Rather I or anybody else is an MVP will never make my priority list. It was a "friendly" observation.

Ok. I see no reason why my handle makes any difference. But if it makes any difference, i'll post it with my old handle.

Why isn't Norie an MVP

"Should be one. Just my opinion. I used to be an MVP(tstom) and his posts are are better than mine and he has more than twice the number of my total post count. Whatduya say 'bout that? :)"

You guys are taking this way toooo seriously. :confused:

I enjoy the board and basically use it when taking breaks while working on projects. I do not even actually use Excel very much at all. The reason I have posted here is the "Friendly" atmosphere, but it seems almost religous to some of you guys. Get a grip and a life. :LOL:

Tom
AKA Right_Click
AKA TsTom

No, as I was before, I'm perfectly relaxed.

Your handle doesn't matter; I simply found the concept, as a whole, to be ironic.

In any case, as mentioned, this forum isn't for discussing individuals posting status/title/whatnot. This takes us down a path that we're not going to venture along.

Your sentiments would be more appropriately discussed in a private conversation with an Admin, as also mentioned, the only members capable of making the change you suggest. ;)

The forum is generally friendly, let’s keep it that way. I'd ask that you refrain from telling fellow member's to 'get a life', smiley or not.
TsTom said:
Chill out Natester! "serious concerns"? Rather I or anybody else is an MVP will never make my priority list. It was a "friendly" observation.
{snip}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueH1

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back