Who says...

...If NateO took off every time it snowed in Minnesota...
LOL I've been waitin' ta see if Nate was gonna show up and start crackin' wise. I gotta figure less'n 3" of snow wouldn't even catch his attention.
...he'd have about 8 months of vaca each year.
Obviously, Matt is not a Spanish speaker... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
Well, someone's gotta look after Daisy in the winter...similar theme.

Last edited:
Daisy can come back to the 'ol homestead if'n she wants. It's 70 and sunny here. Too bad we're in the middle of a 2-year drought though...

Thought - hey I'll nip out for the paper, the roads should be deserted and I don't mind driving in snow.

Boy was I wrong, the roads were mobbed, not gritted and everybody seemed to be driving like Sunday drivers.:eek:

Anyways, finally made it to the newsagent, got my paper and then goto home.

That is after almost an hour, on a journey that should take at most 5 minutes, making some detours and almost running out of diesel.:)

...I don't mind driving in snow...the roads were mobbed, not gritted ...
I shouldn't have thought that this would be surprising, Norie. I would not have expected that they'd have so much as a snow shovel in Yaren, much less the salt or sand trucks needed to grit down roads. :nya:

Last edited:
If NateO took off every time it snowed in Minnesota, he'd have about 8 months of vaca each year.

Not to mention Montana!!!
True story!! Seveal years ago I did a consult for a firm and the President and I had to fly to Washington, DC for a conference (Important conference). We flew in Sunday evening and that night it snowed. We were awakened early Monday with a phone call saying because of the snow (3"), the meeting would be held via conference call from our hotel rooms. The guy I was with just said, we could of done this from home. WHAT WIMPS!!

lenze

Greg

We've got plenty of snow-shovels, in fact it's part of our constitution that every freeman (we changed that to 'person') wield one.:)

You can borrow my shovel if you like but you have to clean up in front of my place first! :stickouttounge:

We had a 10 inch snowfall last Thursday. It took me 12 minutes to drive to work instead of 10.

But we're used to that kind of stuff up here in New York by the Great Lakes (as are the people in Minnesota, Montana, Chicago, Canada, etc)...

If we do get the 10 inches that is forecast tonight I'm getting up early and snowboarding down the hill from my house. Might get a few scratches but it needs a service before I go away later this month and I've been waiting to give it a go since I moved in!!! :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyVmex

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back