What is the question?

I think the missing point was an extra emphasis that the question MUST be answered truthfully in order for the act to be carried out.
I think it was kind of "assumed", but really not explicitly mentioned in the original question.

To be honest, if this were a real life situation I think he would have killed you whilst you were trying to confuse him with a paradox.

Excel Facts

Did you know Excel offers Filter by Selection?
Add the AutoFilter icon to the Quick Access Toolbar. Select a cell containing Apple, click AutoFilter, and you will get all rows with Apple
To be honest, if this were a real life situation I think he would have killed you whilst you were trying to confuse him with a paradox.
Yeah, don't you just hate when that happens?!?!?

I think the missing point was an extra emphasis that the question MUST be answered truthfully in order for the act to be carried out.
I think it was kind of "assumed", but really not explicitly mentioned in the original question.
shg has put this in right context (at least in my opinion):
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showth...the-question&p=3234922&viewfull=1#post3234922

If it were about being wicked / sinister then there's no chance of survival clever question notwithstanding. One of the aesop's fable comes to my mind:
http://www.aesops-fables.org.uk/aesop-fable-the-wolf-and-the-lamb.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back