What a TEASE

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
Really sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you.

We lost the baby this weekend. Truth to tell, I almost lost Kelley too. The hospital staff seemed much more rattled than I ever expected to see professionals, which almost made me lose my own hold, when I realized just how much more serious it was than I had at first thought. But they managed to stop most of the bleeding before they brought her in for surgery, which made a big difference. Without going into TOO much detail, they gave her 6 liters of fluid in two lines to stabilize her before the surgery, then gave her 3 units of blood afterward. And when they discharged her the next day, her numbers were still somewhat low.

Really sorry to hear that. It might sound trite, but how are you coping? And it's good to hear that Kelley made it through.

Denis

Really sorry to hear that. It might sound trite, but how are you coping? And it's good to hear that Kelley made it through.

Denis

I'm coping okay. I'm very fortunate that my parents live just up the street, and are retired. When Kelley broke down yesterday while I was making lunch for the kids, my dad was already at the house doing some yard-work, so I was able to turn the kids over to him until my mom came over to help, while I went outside to keep Kelley in as close to one piece as possible. My mom is with Kelley and kids each day for the rest of the week while I am at work. It helps. The pastor lives close, and is able to visit frequently, which helps. Having two older children that need me in one piece helps. At this point, I'm just plowing ahead with work, house chores, taking care of the kids, taking care of Kelley, getting ready for blueberry season, and generally keeping my **** together...

Thanx for asking...

What a terrible tragedy. Words won't make it better, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry to hear the news. Glad your wife is ok, or ok as can be considering the circumstances.

Man, that's tragic! Deepest condolences. Our first is 5months now, and ... couldn't imagine your pain. :(

My prayers for you and Kelley and the other two children. Blessings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathanle89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back