• Friday - Cloudy
      64° / 50°
    • Saturday - Rain
      59° / 52°
And it'll be in the 90's in NYC...

I love livin' in the woods.

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Hey Smitty -
DOESN'T SOUND LIKE GOLFIN' WEATHER TO ME!!!!! ;)

How are you and the family doing these days?

Frank

Ahhh, you can golf in the rain. It keeps the wimps off the course. :)

Lacrosse in the rain is even better!

We're doing fine, you?

Last edited:
Ahhh, yes - walking around in the rain with a metal shaft in your hand.... an ELECTRIFYING EXPERIENCE!!! LOL

Doing pretty good, Big Guy - more than recovered from back surgery and back on the course. The surgeon PROMISED me that I would be a better golfer - he just didn't say WHEN!!!!! :)

****, didn't know you had the big cut! I've had two (L4-5-S1)...The good news is that if you will it, you will be back up on your feet soon. My first I was playing lacrosse again in 3-4 weeks and the second I was climbing within 4+.

Hang in there - I'll bet it feels a whole lot better now!

As for you being a better golfer I don't think anything can make that better, unless he fixed your slice while he was in there. ;)

Ohhh heck yea - feels sooo much better. Had L4-5 here too. I do kind of miss floundering on the floor like some kind of flounder not being able to move. Felt tied down like in Gulliver's Travels.... **** LILLIPUTIONS!!!!!

Must be that **** California air that helped ya come around - especially playing Lacrosse. My nephew used to play that... and his rickidy uncle got tired just watching him!!! :)

As for that lousy doc, I told him to do whatever he needed to do to get me on the Tour. Hhmmm... still just watching the Gold Channel. Hate to think I'll have to hang up all my plaid clothes................. LOL

Ahhh...Plaids, gold even. What was it that Bill Cosby (or Robin Williams) said about golf - "the only sport where a white guy can dress like a black pimp and it's OK...."

Glad you're back on your feet! Swimming helps I hear.

YOU'RE TELLING ME!!!

Course the platform shoes and big feather hat kind of messes up the backswing.... :)

The pool.... at last... a place where I can use all that plaid stuff.... SCARY THOUGHT!!!

...lacrosse--isn't that like soccer (footie) but with weapons?

dan

Yesh. In fact the Texas A&M Lacrosse team's motto was "Football with Weapons". :biggrin:

P.S. I like your avatar - "Old Man in the Mountain" right? Too bad it's gone now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back