Hello,

I have "Sheet1"

CompanyScheduleDate
Microsoft2 hours (10h00-12h00)13-Oct-22
IBM4 hours (09h00-13h00)15-Oct-22
Dell3 hours (13h00-16h00)13-Oct-22

Then "Sheet2",

=TODAY()=A1+1=B1+1=C1+1
=VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet1!A1:C4,????,FALSE)=VLOOKUP(B1,Sheet1!A1:C4,????,FALSE)=VLOOKUP(C1,Sheet1!A1:C4,????,FALSE)=VLOOKUP(D1,Sheet1!A1:C4,????,FALSE)

The question marks are what I don't know what to include. Or may be this is the wrong approach :unsure:

Assuming we are the 13-Oct-22 today, The results of "Sheet 2" am looking for is hereunder. The idea is to get a planning on sheet2 (from sheet1) as from Today the 13-Oct-22. However VLOOKUP may find more than 1 matched data, then it should have other results on other rows.

"Sheet2":

13-Oct-2214-Oct-2215-Oct-2216-Oct-22
Microsoft - 2 hours (10h00-12h00)IBM - 4 hours (09h00-13h00)
Dell - 3 hours (13h00-16h00)

Thanks for any hint ! ;)

I cannot make out exactly what is where from those samples. Any chance that you could re-post those samples with XL2BB so that I can easily copy the data correctly and have it all the correct rows/columns?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
Hello and thanks !

For XL2BB, I have Excel 2021. Is it compatible ? Have installed as recommended but Excel disabled Macros on install and as such 'Mini sheet' is disabled in XL2BB menu. I then went to Trust Center > Marco settings to 'Enable VBA Macros'. Have disabled 'Protected view" as well but no luck 'Mini sheet' is still disabled.

To clarify my previous post, I just need to add column 15 i.e "place" (Sheet 'Invoice FPB') and column 10 i.e "place" (Sheet 'Invoice KPB') in the formula.
So output will look like : "Client 1 - 20h-22h - Location 1" instead of "Client 1 - 20h-22h"

Upvote 0
For XL2BB, I have Excel 2021. Is it compatible ? Have installed as recommended but Excel disabled Macros on install and as such 'Mini sheet' is disabled in XL2BB menu. I then went to Trust Center > Marco settings to 'Enable VBA Macros'. Have disabled 'Protected view" as well but no luck 'Mini sheet' is still disabled.
See if either of these help.
xl2bb
Xl2bb got disable

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvp2262

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back