UK Excel User Group Conference

There are TravelLodge rooms at Aldgate East, Southwark and Tower Bridge which are £49 per night at the moment. I am at Southwark, which is walking distance.

Southwark looks best bet. I know work are coughing up but it's public money so got to be good.

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
Southwark looks best bet. I know work are coughing up but it's public money so got to be good.

Yes, and you will only sleep there after all. Wed night is beer night, so when you get back it will be straight to bed :-)

If it is any help, I usually stay at Comfort Inn on Edgware Road, five minutes walk to the Edgware Road tube, Circle line to Victoria. I have negotiated a corporate discount of £70 per room per night, breakfast included. If there are enough of you, you might be able to negotiate something similar.

Phone +44 207 724 3569
Fax +44 207 723 7879
email stay @ co mf o rt in ne dg wa re ro ad.co.uk remove the spaces

Unfortunately, I won't be able to travel to London on those dates. If it had only been a month later (sigh..!)

Hi Domski ,

Long time no chat !!!!!

Are you travelling down from Leeds on the Wednesday morning ??
Or are you contemplating staying two nights in the capital ??????

Rich , Patience , i appears the "beer" section has been sorted ....
who is in charge of the "curry" section !!!!!!!

Russ

Hi Russ,

Pretty sure I'll just grab an early train from Leeds on the Wednesday morning and then straight back to Leeds on the Thursday although I might take the Friday off and stop down and see some mates for the weekend.

Be interesting to see what sort of grub MS lay on, curry may not be required or could be essential ;)

Will see what develops anyway.

Dom

Some powerhouse names on that list. We need to negotiate a world tour ;-)

Just a word of warning if you are thinking of coming to the (FREE) UK Excel user conf in April:

Get booked in quick - its nearly full!

There will be a waiting list, and it looks like that it will start soon, within a week of announcing the event!

If you have booked and can no longer make it please let us know so we can give your place to the baying crowd.

If you are not bothered about the content or too busy/important to attend during the day but fancy meeting up for meal and drinks then let Nick know via the booking link bookings@excelusergroup.org..

Last edited:
Hi Jon,

Glad too see the Southampton "Curry & Beer" crew are attending !!!!!

Dom,

My wife is trying to get a deal wth one of the hotels nearby , will keep you
posted on cost. ( She works in the travel / leisure industry )
Does your train stop en route to London from Leeds at Kettering ??

Oh ! Almost forgot , HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Russ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathanle89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back