too cool

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
to Greg, translator-champion who makes everything clear for his Belgian friend
or to anybody who wants to take care of me. :cry:

a Wii
What
is
it
?

:-?

I'm with you Eric. Who has time for these childish games when there are Excel problems to be solved. :-D

Richard

wii sucks, how about developing something along the lines of real virtual reality, oxymoron? i think not. thirteen words: The Thirteenth Floor.

I had the advantage of having a wife who run's a Blockbuster. I went in on the release day at 1pm and picked mine up.:-) Although a buddy of mine was looking for one, and found out when the shipments came in to best buy, and we went over and lunch and picked one up for him. We bought the wii for my wife as well, but me and the kids use it more then she does. 'Course I also have a 360 and a PS3 to keep me occupied.:-) If you want a fun wii racing game, that has no basis in reality, give Excite Truck a try. Nothing like turbo jumping about 600 ft up in the air.

Cal

i found excite truck to be a lot more entertaining than two other racing games (need for speed and cars). if you haven't tried it, wario's dance moves is pretty fun :)

cheers. ben.

Upgraded 360?

I had to start somewhere so I figured this thread was as good as any.

Seen the article on yahoo news about the upgraded 360?
I still have the orignial nintendo that I bought for my wife. Like everyone else my wife maybe touched the controllers a total of two times...but my son and I that was a different story.
He has now been in the AF for almost three years and recently bought himself this whatchamacallit.
Sorry, got off track...
Off to search the threads for the excel help I originally came here for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyJones1979

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back