Tis the Season to .......

At the other end of the spectrum - I'm typing this holed up in a Premier Inn located in a VERY windy, wet & cold Aberdeen. But I'm not jealous. Honest I'm not.

You could always live somewhere warm like Sydney :lol:

Denis

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
Probably a dumb question from a non-Christian, but what does Christmas have to do with alcohol (and apparently there has to be lots of it)?

It's not Christmas as such, just that this is when most families try to get together. And when that happens alcohol is usually involved... :beerchug:

Denis

riaz said:
Probably a dumb question from a non-Christian, but what does Christmas have to do with alcohol (and apparently there has to be lots of it)?

All the Inns were full remember.

SydneyGeek said:
You could always live somewhere warm like Sydney

As a Pom... hmm... I don't think I could handle the abuse!

New Zealand remains on my wish list though...get to keep the same weather (as the UK) but lose the people :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks Denis, I get it now. It's a case of turning wine into water :laugh:

Season's greetings and best wishes for a peaceful Christmas and a very happy and (let's hope) prosperous new year to all.

Luke,

As a Pom... hmm... I don't think I could handle the abuse!

You could always move to Manly. It's full of Poms!

Riaz, Season's greetings to you too!

Denis

:-D

I made a serious error of judgement yesterday: I attempted to match Mr Archibald pint for pint. I have had the mother of all hangovers today :-(

It's not like we had that many! :) (my wife had the pleasure of my company round Sainsburys that evening...)

Hmm, that does sound familiar... :biggrin:

I hope Jon didn't try to ride his bike home :nervous:

No way! And after seeing the mayhem traffic on the streets of London I am never going to venture into London on my bike. :eeek:

I didn't even try to keep up with the big boys. I'm such a light weight, I was ratted after my few pints anyway and then I still had to go out for a birthday meal with my girlfriend... Still, I managed to stay awake through the movie afterward: Madagascar Escape 2 Africa. Hillarious!!!

Merry xmas to the MrExcel board :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyVmex

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back