Time Travel

I had no idea Joe Rogan did stand up. For someone who once made his living getting hit in the head, he sure is a smart guy.

GJSBED: I wonder if going back in time and playing the stock market would have the same effect as the observer effect in physics.

Regards,

CJ

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
There'd definitely be some strange phenomenon that'd be hard to predict. It's a **** good thing time travel isn't possible...or is it? :eeek:

There'd definitely be some strange phenomenon that'd be hard to predict. It's a **** good thing time travel isn't possible...or is it? :eeek:

Having just returned form the future I can tell you that time travel is not possible :razz:

Ok, I guess I will deflect the topic a little bit by adding my 2 cents. And you may call me crazy after readind this.

Feel free to respond or not, depending on the level of interest, as this really is not true to the OP's premise.

Time travel is, I believe, possible. We do not know HOW yet, but we have seen it.

I prefer to believe that the "aliens" and "UFOs" that people are reporting are nothing but our distant future descendants, coming back in time to perform experiments. I find that a lot more believable than someone building a ship to travel hundreds of trillions of miles in the hope of finding anyone out there...At least until someone demonstrates that FTL travel is possible without sucking an entire solar system dry of its energy.

Yeah...you're crazy! Next thing you'll try to tell me that Klingon isn't a real language! :biggrin:

P.S. Read Scott T's signature above for more evidence that FTL travel exists.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jiraya_00

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back