This maybe to interest for DIABETICS

Thanks for catching that. There are a few things that will need tweaking so that the 97-2003 version doesn't lose too much of the look and feel of the 2007 template.

Denis

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
njimack said: I think you might need a separate file for xl 97-03, as the formula in cell I6 of the weekly sheets doesn't work.

I just tested average (I6) and it works on my machine with EXCEL 2007, I will test it on my Daughters machine with EXCEL 2003 PRO.

njimack said: I think you might need a separate file for xl 97-03, as the formula in cell I6 of the weekly sheets doesn't work.

I just tested average (I6) and it works on my machine with EXCEL 2007, I will test it on my Daughters machine with EXCEL 2003 PRO.

That's not the issue. The function IFERROR was introduced in Excel 2007. Prior versions display #NAME?

njimack said:That's not the issue. The function IFERROR was introduced in Excel 2007. Prior versions display #NAME?
You are correct about the IFERROR, that's why I said I would test it on my little girl's machine with EXCEL 03, so that I could see what was going on, once I opened the file and clicked on I6 I saw the problem with the IFERROR command, So I will see if I can remember which Formula to use in EXCEL 03 to correct the probleam.
Thanks njimack for catching that error, being that I use EXCEL 07 it did not show the error.

You could revise I6 to

=IF(ISERR(AVERAGE(Week1!$E$4:$E$17)),"",AVERAGE(Week1!$E$4:$E$17))

hth Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayneecm

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back