This is cool & addictive

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
All third party websites are blocked at my workplace, i cannot open any of which you mentioned :mad:

Quite some time ago a trojan named _SEVER.EXE (Win32.Klone.ap) hit the office network and the IT guys had to stay almost 4 days & nights in order to resolve the problem. Since then, all the websites are blocked and only a few pre-declared websites are open at my office. I recommended MrExcel and a few other websites which were checked thoroughly and then approved :eeek:

Since then I am more cautious on my home PC as well. I have paid for a powerful antivirus package from F-Secure and also installed a free malware detection software called Spybot. They really help me keep my PC protected from all these adwares, malwares, viruses.

I guess, I will have to do the registering part on these websites from home PC when I leave office in evening.

Ok, after 3 tries, 0.176 (rocketing rabbit). 1st 2 tries I kept shooting when the sheep just lifted it's head to look around. So I was a sluggish snail....lol

Even I was a snail for my first 2 tries :-D Very bad to know, no one is a cheetah yet !

I am nothing if not consistent...

Sheep.jpg

I managed to get this up but did not think of editing the image in a photo editor :mad:

@Bryony, we were the same on first hit :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hickman156

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back