Someone has too much time on their hands...

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
hehehe
can I have Shredded Wheat Chick next time, please - I quite like that one ;)
Oh my goodness gracious me! You just reminded me of the ad many many moons ago that went "There are two men in my life, to one I'm a mother and to the other I'm wife, and they both eat Shredded Wheat". That was the last time I heard of Shredded Wheat until today.

Well, consider yourself very fortunate, because whenever I watch telly there seem to be a million adverts for it. All emphasising that it only has one ingredient. None mentioning that that one ingredient is straw...

I think I prefer our ads. All I see on Brit telly is some adolescent ladies going gaga over some male who has showered in deodorant (such ads should be Axed). Whereas, we get adolescent ladies with very little by way of outer wear, and sometimes even less, advertising everything under the sun. It is quite a game to try and guess what the ad is for.

Riaz - I'm not sure they would work so well on me ;) Although they may still be better than the SW ones...

Wot? You don't go gaga over deo? If you meant the european ads, they don't work on me either. All I feel is "poor things, can't afford clothes....":biggrin:

No Richard, I just wanted to put my origins up. Locations change, but I just wanted to show I am the sumproduct of my country.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luis_Macros

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back