Soccer Fans - Euro 2008

Hi Romeo,

Great sheet and fair play putting it up unprotected. I am also looking for a sheet for the office and this is perfect.

One question, what happens in the qtr's, semi's if they go to pens? I have seen some other sheets that have two additional boxes to the left to accomidate this but not on yours.

Please let me know.

Rgds

Tom

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Hi Romeo,

Great sheet and fair play putting it up unprotected. I am also looking for a sheet for the office and this is perfect.

One question, what happens in the qtr's, semi's if they go to pens? I have seen some other sheets that have two additional boxes to the left to accomidate this but not on yours.

Please let me know.

Rgds

Tom

Great question...I will just add a goal to the winner of the penalty kicks or if you prefer just add .1 to the score.....for ex. if its a 2-2 draw, write in 2.1-2...
(I really didn't think of this when I was putting the sheet together)
If you have any suggestions let me know....
GL

Sound, that will work. I will get them to put the score of the game first and then the amount of pens next.

ex, if they think a game will finish 2-2 and 5-4 on pens they would need to enter 2.5 - 2.4

Thanks again.

Could anyone explain to me how to change the time to GMT without me manually changing each cell? Is it possible to add an extra option to the drop down box so that it changes all the times automatically. My knowledge of writing code or macros is very limited.

I am going to be in Spain for part of the tournament so I'd love to be able to convert it to Spanish time too.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back